15 Trebonne Street, THE GAP QLD 4061Sold $1,150,000
Everything Ryan Touches Turns To Sold...
House Sold - THE GAP QLD
Hillside Family Residence On A 629sqm Parcel, With A Blue Chip Address
Occupying a sought-after 629sqm (approx.) parcel of land, with a blue-chip address in The Gap, this beautifully presented residence has been lovingly held and maintained and is now offered to the open market.
Generously proportioned with modern additions, it features elegant formal lounge and dining rooms with high raked ceilings.
The rejuvenated open plan casual living and meals area is flooded with natural light, while the kitchen is equipped with a stone benchtop, Bosch appliances, gas cooktop and a breakfast bar. Interiors extend to a large entertainer’s deck, overlooking the wonderfully private back garden, complete with a swimming pool and child friendly lawn.
The upper level comprises four well-proportioned bedrooms, the master features an ensuite and a walk-in wardrobe and all bedrooms have built in wardrobes. 3 bedrooms have fans and split system air-conditioning.
Additional features include a study nook, air conditioning throughout most of the home, a modern main bathroom, extensive storage, rain water tanks (one with a pump), a workshop area and two car garage.
This much-loved family home holds enormous appeal and offers 180 degree elevated views across the suburb towards Mt Coot-tha and beyond.
Exceptionally located within a minute’s walk to local schools, city transport and parklands this is a unique opportunity not too be missed.
• 4 bed | 2.5 bath | 2 car
• Immaculately presented with elegant formal lounge/dining, high raked ceilings
• Homely open plan with casual living/meals area bathed in sunlight
• Gourmet stone kitchen, gas cooktop, quality appliances
• Undercover entertainment deck captures 180 degree views across the suburb
• Secure child-friendly front and back garden with swimming pool & extensive lawn area
• Upper-level bedrooms, master with WIR and ensuite
• Split-cycle a/c in 3 bedrooms, renovated upper-level bathroom
• Elevated hillside locale, skyline views towards Mt Coot-tha
• Two car automatic garage, workshop, extensive storage, 2 x water tanks, repointed roof
• Minutes to The Gap village shops and cafes, primary/secondary schools
• Close to city buses and parklands
• Rates $470 Qtr (approximately)
(Floor-plan is indicative only.)
RE/MAX Profile Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.”
This property is being sold without an advertised price. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 629 m²
- Floor Area is 180 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room